Vacation is what we all look forward to as a reward for our hard work. However, when traveling becomes part of our job, the phrase “There is no place like home” might become your motto for life. In order that your stay will be comfortable and relaxed during your business trips, we’ve gathered a few tips that will bring home closer to you, even when you’re away.
We might be biased here, but at Sweet Inn, we offer stylish apartments that add a sense of local design combined with a homey feel.
Our apartments encompass the aesthetic and the essential. Super stylish design that captures the local vibe and all the necessities of a home. Instead of waking up to a generic hotel room, you can open your eyes to an incredible place you can call home for the week! In every apartment, you’ll find a heavenly bed, the fluffiest towels, high-end toiletries, a Nespresso machine and tons of other perks. You’ll feel like you’re living in a 5 star home.
Smell is one of our most important senses. It can trigger different memories and happy emotions. In order to bring some of your homey ambiances, grab along the following:
- Cologne/perfume: If you want to feel close to your significant other, grab their favorite scent and either spray on your clothes or take the bottle with you and spray around whenever you need to feel closer to them.
- Candles: The aroma of your favorite candle from home will trigger all your senses and make you feel back at home. Light up the candles in the evening time, pour yourself a glass of wine and look at the wonderful view you have from your apartment.
- Toiletries: Even though we provide in our apartments a high-end brand product, Nuxe, if you pack some of your favorite shampoo and soap – it will brighten your day after that morning shower.
What is better than putting some tunes that you love and keep you going while you get ready in the morning or before you step into bed after a long day of meetings?
Creating a few playlists at home before your departure will assure that you maintain the familiar beats streaming and energizing you with great positive energy. Make sure you create a few different playlists to match the time of day and how you want to feel.
When arriving at your destination there are few actions you should take, so you’ll barely feel the difference between residing at home and on a work trip:
- Unpack: Even if it’s for a two-day trip, open your suitcase and put all of your belongings in the closet. The actual action of looking at your hung clothes, rather than have them crumpled in your bag, will assist you to feel like you’re getting ready at your own apartment.
- Bring photos: As much as it’s old school to carry actual photos, decorating your bed’s dresser with a couple frames of your loved ones will put on that warm smile and feel.
- Video chat while eating: Dinners is the time when the family gathers around the table and share a meal. Turn on your Video chat app from your phone, put it in front of you while you prepare to sit for your dinner and share that moment with your loved ones.
If you really want to travel in style, we recommend flying your loved ones to share that experience with you! You can choose incredible apartments that can fit a whole family and even more! Take a look and book now: www.sweetinn.com