Our cities are slowly coming back to life as the lockdown eases. Pedestrians are returning to the streets, the sound of children’s laughter can be heard in the parks and our apartments are open for business!
Cleanliness and personal space are incredibly important in our new reality. We are all suddenly hyper-aware of the space between us while waiting in line at the coffee shop, and we think twice before we touch any surface in a public space.
If you are planning a trip away from home, a clean and safe place to stay is probably your number one priority.
It’s ours too.
As part of our ongoing commitment to keeping you safe and healthy, we have expanded on our industry-leading cleaning standards with the launch of our health and cleanliness program; Stay Safe.
The Stay Safe Program
We are closely following the recommendations of global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) and our already rigorous hygiene protocols have been reviewed and adapted to the current situation.
When you stay with us, you can rest assured that stringent internal protocols are being followed and heightened cleanliness standards are being enforced.
The Stay Safe program addresses the following key areas:
- We follow a strict cleaning and disinfecting protocol to clean the entire apartment after guests depart and before the next guest arrives.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols have been implemented in all of our apartments. The entire apartment including all high-touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks, and hangers are cleaned with chemical disinfectants with an alcohol solution of at least 70%.
- Towels and linens are washed and dried on the highest settings.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in our lobbies.
Sweet Inn Employees and Staff Requirements
- We are committed to ensuring the safety of our employees. Social distancing is being practiced to limit the spread of the virus.
- Sweet Inn measures the temperature of its employees regularly.
- Our employees have completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- All our employees follow strict guidelines, including frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff wear gloves and a mask at all times.
- Employees are empowered to stay home if unwell and are fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.
- Our outsourced cleaning companies and our own cleaners have signed a charter committing to adhering to our stringent safety and hygiene procedures and cleaning standards.
- The entire Sweet Inn team is on standby 24/7 to support and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
The Sweet Inn Advantage
As you know, staying in a Sweet Inn apartment affords you a unique advantage when it comes to social distancing protocols:
Limited face-to-face interactions
The Sweet Inn concept was built around autonomous and contact-less interactions with staff, including the option of remote check-in via our app thereby forgoing the traditional reception desk. We also offer around-the-clock virtual guest service and on-demand housekeeping.
Your Sweet inn apartment comes fully-furnished, which means you have your own washing machine and a pristine, completely outfitted kitchen for preparing your own meals. If you want to order in, you can do that too. Our virtual guest service will be happy to recommend the best local takeouts.
No shared spaces and control over your living environment
There is no need to walk into a crowded lobby to find somewhere to sit or work. Your spacious apartment is designed with comfortable sitting areas, chairs, tables, and fast WiFi. It is ideal for remote working and has plenty of space to cook and relax.
The Sweet Inn Stay Safe program has been designed with your health and wellbeing in mind so that you can rest confidently in the safety of a Sweet Inn apartment.
What are you waiting for? Book a Sweet Inn apartment today!